WE NEED YOU! GET INVOLVED with this unique organization, the only one of its kind in Northeast WI, and make a difference!
Join us in our innovative efforts of creating an effective and supportive resource in Northeast Wisconsin for families with children who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Are you looking for volunteering experience and willing to actively socialize, play, and provide positive modeling with children who are deaf & hard of hearing?
It is requested that anyone interested in volunteering at Hand-N-Hand:
- 13 years of age or older
- Contact Jenny Geiken at firstname.lastname@example.org to state their interest in volunteering
- Complete a volunteer application and send to Jenny Geiken at email@example.com
Hand-N-Hand is seeking motivated and creative individuals for the following positions:
Board Members (may include, not limited to)
- Marketing Consultant
- Web Developer
- Grant Writer
- Medical Field
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Community Member
- Business Developer
- Public Awareness & Community Outreach
- Organization Policy & Development
Click here for Board of Directors Guidelines