- Families meet & socialize with other families who have children with similar needs
- Families, children & the community meet and interact with deaf and hard of hearing role models and learn about Deaf culture
- Individuals discover local, State and National resources
- Families receive financial support for hearing related expenses
- Community receives education & awareness about hearing loss
HAND-N-HAND OUTREACH provides community education and awareness that promotes early intervention and education for young deaf and hard of hearing children, and builds capacity and connections in our community and statewide.