Hand-N-Hand ~ ONE VOICE makes a difference
Click on the image below and link to the Hand-N-Hand Facebook Page!
2013 Silent Night Fundraiser Raises $20,000! THANK YOU!!
Funds raised at this event enable Hand-N-Hand to continue to promote awareness, provide and expand educational programs, outreach and support to children who are deaf & hard of hearing, their families and the community throughout northeast Wisconsin.
Check out the HNH Silent Night sub site here
Hand-N-Hand is located at GBAPS Early Learning Center
(formerly known as Prince of Peace School)
3542 Finger Rd. Green Bay, WI 54311
- Outings: June 10-Barkhausen, June 27-Field of Scenes, July 11-Waterboard Warriors, September 9-Welcome Back Social @ HNH, October 9-Rock 'K' Ranch
- Total Communication Group: Mondays, September 9-December9, 2013 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Auditory/Oral Communication Group: NEW....Tuesdays, September 17-November 26, 2013 9:00 - 10:15 AM
- MUSIC-N-MOTION / Music Together Program: Tuesdays, September 17-November 26, 2013 10:30 - 11:30 AM
- Music Program Demo Night: Experience the Music-N-Motion class with your family! November 18
- HNH Christmas Party December 9, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Family Sign Language Class: NEW....Mondays, September 30-December 9, 2013 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Roots-N-Wings Sign Language Class, ages 6-12 yrs.: Coming this Winter!
- Beginning Sign Language Class: Coming this Winter!
- Programs & Parent & Community Education and Outing schedules and registration form are located on our Schedule Page!
- MORE UPCOMING EVENTS! SEE OUR SCHEDULE PAGE! Also included on our Google Calendar
Hand-N-Hand of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc. provides support and facilitates resources for families with children experiencing hearing loss.