Hand-N-Hand ~ ONE VOICE makes a difference
Click on the image below and link to the Hand-N-Hand Facebook Page!
2013 Silent Night Fundraiser Raises $20,000! THANK YOU!!
Funds raised at this event enable Hand-N-Hand to continue to promote awareness, provide and expand educational programs, outreach and support to children who are deaf & hard of hearing, their families and the community throughout northeast Wisconsin.
Check out the HNH Silent Night sub site here
Hand-N-Hand is located at Prince of Peace School ~ 3542 Finger Rd. Green Bay, WI 54311
- Total Communication Groups are one day a week on Mondays from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- MUSIC-N-MOTION / Music Together Program: January 15 - March 19, 2013 (Tuesdays)
- Roots-N-Wings Sign Language Class, ages 6-12 yrs.: February 4 - April 15, 2013
- Conversational Sign Language Class, open to the public: February 4 - April 15, 2013
- Hand-N-Hand 5th Annual Open House: February 9, 2013, 10 AM - 1 PM at Prince of Peace School
- 11th Annual Statewide Family Conference, March 8–10, 2013 at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, Appleton.
- April 26, 2013: SILENT NIGHT, 3rd Annual Hand-N-Hand Fundraiser at Tundra Lodge Resort, Green Bay
- Communication Group and Playdate schedules are located on our Schedule Page!
- MORE UPCOMING EVENTS! SEE OUR SCHEDULE PAGE! Also included on our Google Calendar
Hand-N-Hand of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc. provides support and facilitates resources for families with children experiencing hearing loss.